Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May FOBL Showcase Artist

May FOBL Showcase Artist
J Lee Adams Studio
Custom Metal Art & Design
Artist Bio:
“I design and build metal artwork that is bold, vibrant, and pleasing to the soul.

I’m fascinated and motivated by the interconnection of found metal objects that have the potential to capture spirit and energy like no other medium.

I challenge myself to push metal beyond the typical notions of hard industrial symmetry into realms that are organic, ethereal, and mysterious.

I relish the intended and unintended meaning that others find in my work. ”
For more information:
www.jleeadams.com
lee@jleeadams.com
Facebook: J Lee Adams Studio 

Presented by The Friends of The Brentwood Library:
Each month, The Brentwood Library hosts two local artists on the Friends of the Brentwood Library (FOBL) Gallery Wall and Showcase Display. The next time you pay us a visit, take a few extra moments to pause and savor these artists' creations.